NEW from Crewsaver is the Coastal Mariner liferaft. The Crewsaver Coastal Mariner Recreational Liferaft is designed to be the most economically priced full featured liferaft on the market, these rafts offer the same features and options as the more expensive competitors but at much lower price point. High quality PVC material make the rafts compact, light weight and durable for many years of service. The Coastal Mariner comes with a 12 YEAR WARRANTY when serviced according to manufacturer specs. (every 3 years)
- Most economically priced, high quality recreational liferaft on the market
- Suitable for recreational power and sailing vessels operating in coastal waters.
- 12 year manufacturer warranty when serviced every 3 years
- High quality orange PVC buoyancy tube construction ensures longevity and high visibility.
- Bright orange canopy can be opened and closed on both sides of the raft.
- Qty 2 45 Liter water ballast pockets for increased stability.
- Ladders on the front and rear sides of the liferaft ensure rapid boarding from the water.
- Rain water catch and collection system on the rear of the canopy
- Lookout sleeve on the rear of the canopy.
Equipment Pack Includes:
- Sea Anchor/Drogue
- Rescue Quoit and line
- Repair Kit
- Sponges (2)
- Foot Pump
- Floating Knife
- Paddles (2)
NOTE: We work hard to keep the most common variations of Crewsaver rafts in stock at our York, ME facility. If you are in a rush, please call before placing your order to determine stock status/lead time. All rafts are shipped ground service only via LTL freight carrier and take 5-8 days to reach their destination. Because of their hazardous shipping designation, expedited shipping methods are not available for liferafts.