Using their skills and expertise in the design and manufacture of both liferafts and lifejackets, Crewsaver has created the most advanced specification Recreational Coastal Liferaft yet. This liferaft improves both safety and performance for you and your crew and comes with an extended three year service period.
Crewsaver Recreational Coastal Liferaft are conctructed using polyeurthane (PU) coated vinyl with high frequency welded seams. This fabric and construction method offers much greater resistance to wear from abrasion, folding and pinching. The synthetic materials are also intert to chemical and enviromental exposure. This adds up to a raft that last longer and is less expensive to maintain the competitors natural rubber rafts.
- Available in weatherproof valise or sleak light weight container with side handles
- Innovative design with safety features including:
- High volume of water pockets to ensure maximum stability
- A semi-rigid boarding ramp for quick, easy and safe boarding
- Tough polyurethane coated nylon canopy
- Simple zip closed canopy door
- Interior and exterior lifelines for extra safety in heavy seas
- External strobe light to aid night location by search and rescue teams
- Internal LED light
- Rainwater catcher on the rear of the canopy
- Lookout sleeve located on the side of the canopy
Equipment Pack Includes:
- Seasickness Bags (1 per person)
- Sea Anchor/Drogue
- Rescue Quoit and line
- Repair Kit
- Signaling Mirror
- Floating Knife
- Paddles (2)
NOTE: We work hard to keep the most common variations of Crewsaver rafts in stock at our York, ME facility. If you are in a rush, please call before placing your order to determine stock status/lead time. All rafts are shipped ground service only via LTL freight carrier and take 5-8 days to reach their destination. Because of their hazardous shipping designation, expedited shipping methods are not available for liferafts.