4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 16, 20, 25 persons
Crewsaver Throw-over & Davit Launch Liferafts are manufactured to the highest quality standards from polyurethane (PU) coated nylon, stowed in a variety of containers designed to suit a variety of deck spaces and allowing for easy servicing. All configurations are fully approved, ensuring suitability for vessels throughout the world. All models are submitted to 4 times overload test and fully loaded 10 foot drop test, side impact and abrasion test.
Features include a fully enclosed, double-skinned, high visibility canopy complete with SOLAS-grade reflective tape, non-inflatable easy access boarding ramp, high volume water pockets to ensure maximum stability when inflated, canopy fitted with LED light ensuring maximum visibility, and a fully insulated floor to ensure maximum thermal protection. Liferafts are stowed in Low Profile or round cylindrical GRP containers designed to suit most deck spaces and providing quick access to the lifting bridle. The equipment pack is sealed in a strong water-resistant bag and secured to the internal safety line of the liferaft.
- Meets SOLAS 1996 requirements (except 4 person size which is USCG approved)
- USCG Approved
- Fully enclosed double skinned high visibility canopy complete with retro-reflective tape
- Non-inflatable easy access boarding ramp
- High volume water pockets to ensure maximum stability when inflating
- Canopy fitted with LED light ensuring maximum visibility
- Fully insulated floor to ensure maximum thermal protection
- Stowed in lightweight streamlined GRP containers enabling maximum deck space utilisation – various container options available
- Available in davit launch and throw over (cylindrical or flat) options
- Including SOLAS “A” equipment packs unless otherwise requested
SOLAS A Pack includes:
6 USCG/SOLAS hand flares, 4 USCG/SOLAS parachute flares, 2 USCG/SOLAS smoke signals, 1 flashlight, 1 flashlight bulb, 3 extra batteries, 1 signal mirror, 1 signal whistle, 1 bail bucket, 2 paddles, 1 topping-up air pump, 1 sea anchor with SS swivel, 1 spare sea anchor, 2 sponges, repair kit, repair plugs, throwing quoit w/ 100 ft line, survival instructions, First aid kit, fishing kit, 3 can openers, 1 floating knife, 1 lock back knife, thermal protective aids, seasick tablets, sea sickness bags, 1 drinking cup, 4.2 oz water packs, 2400 calorie food bars
SOLAS B Pack includes:
Same items as A Pack except no food or water and only half the number of flares and smoke signals
NOTE: We work hard to keep the most common variations of Crewsaver rafts in stock at our York, ME facility. If you are in a rush, please call before placing your order to determine stock status/lead time. All rafts are shipped ground service only via LTL freight carrier and take 3-5+ days to reach their destination. Because of their hazardous shipping designation, expedited shipping methods are not available for liferafts.
WE CURRENTLY HAVE 4 AND 6 PERSON SOLAS ‘A’ MODELS IN STOCK AT OUR FACILITY. THESE RAFTS ARE READY TO SHIP WITHIN 24 HOURS IN MOST CASES. ORDERS PLACED BEFORE 11:00am WILL NORMALLY SHIP SAME DAY, ALL OTHER ORDERS FOR IN STOCK RAFTS WILL SHIP NEXT BUSINESS DAY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR LEAD TIME ON OTHER SIZES/MODELS.