USCG Approved for use on Commercial Fishing and Passenger Vessels and recommended for all vessels operating in Cold Water
In production since 1969, the Imperial Survival Suit is meticulously crafted and pressure-tested upon completion, and is in fact the very first survival suit available for the maritime market. This version is available in four different sizes. This USCG version satisfies all USCG Commercial Fishing Vessel carriage requirements.
If a SOLAS approved version is required, please call for pricing and availability.
- Made of inherently buoyant 5mm neoprene
- 1-piece, sealed construction with snug-fitting face seal
- True to size with wide legs for quick donning
- Three-fingered mitt to increase dexterity
- Inflatable high-rider ring for additional freeboard
- Equipped with USCG whistle
- Dual-zipper pull tabs
- SOLAS reflective tape for extra visibility
- Custom oversized suit sizes available
- Optional personal survival kit pocket, light